Christmas to me can be a fun and relaxed evening at GILLMAN BARRACKS – home to an array of cafes, bars and restaurants, alongside international and home-grown art galleries and creative businesses!
Here i am going to introduce you a christmas food tour with Art with your friends and that would Start at Handlebar, 10 Lock Road
Embark on a FOOD X ART TOUR where you’ll enjoy and experience with your friends some tasty delights and unique taste-quenchers like:
- Biker-themed Handlebar’s brand new concoction ‘Motorised Margarita’ and signature beef short rib
This is a unique margarita blender made using motorbike motor
my favourite, bone marrow. soooo yummy with crackers.
The biker-Theme washroom haha
- Creamier’s special 5th anniversary ice cream flavours feat. collaborations with Chef Ming Tan of Park Bench Deli and former Masterchef Asia contestant Lennard Yeong;
This is the limited edition favours they created only at this branch. be sure to come down to taste it this christmas.
- Red Baron’s new brunch menu including a jackfruit burger, healthy nasi lemak and a modern twist on roti jala;
- Timbre’s garlic and herb escargot on crispy risotto; and a nice glass of cocktail
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes kitchen tour at The Naked Finn.
Plus there’ll be pit-stops too at three of the 11 galleries at Gillman Barracks:
- Mizuma Gallery: “How It Feels” is an exhibition of abstract paintings by Indonesian artists about emotional responses.
- Sundaram Tagore Gallery: “Contemplations by Golnaz Fathi” is an exhibition by an Iranian artist renowned for her interpretations of Persian Calligraphy.
- Yavuz Gallery: “Flowers for X” is an exhibition by leading Filipino artist Patricia Perez Eustaquio based on an on-going motif of a wilted flower.
it’ll be fun, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what a lovely wooded precinct Gillman Barracks is in – and which was formerly an army barracks in the Alexandra area of Singapore.
For seafood lovers, be sure to check out other restaurants around the corner for fresh lobsters :
This map shows how to go there , it is pretty challenging to find this JEM for the first time. but with the help of this map, it will be good 🙂
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Signing off, lots of love,