Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash It is safe for adults, children (above 6 months old) and people with peanut allergies. Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash is recommended to be used daily as a part of one’s hygiene regime to prevent accumulated ear wax build up.
Formulated by state of the art French technology, Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash is made with sterile and preservative-free isotonic seawater. The otoscopic nozzle is a patented design by ENT specialists and allows smooth and easy application. The washable nozzle makes it convenient for the whole family to share the large bottle and maintain ear hygiene together. The soft spray does not include any harsh gases that may cause dizziness unlike other spray cans.
The next time you are tempted to poke inside your ear with a cotton bud, remember that each year, 7,000 people attend hospital with injuries caused by these innocuous-looking implements – more than those who are harmed by razor blades. The use of cotton buds may actually push wax deeper into the ear, thus producing a blockage.
For those suffering from hard ear plugs and frequent blockage, Use Audiclean Ear Wax Remover in conjunction with the cleansing wash in order to maintain ear hygiene.
How to use Audiclean Ear Cleasing wash?
1. Attach nozzle on top of the bottle by pressing it gently into place.
2. Place index finger into nozzle.
3. Gently insert nozzle into ear, while keeping head upright; depress for 1 second.
4. Leave solution in ear for 10 seconds.
5. Gently tilt head to allow wash to drain out.
6. Gently dry outer ear with a clean towel or tissue.
7. In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat procedure up to 4 times if necessary.
8. Rinse nozzle with hot water and repeat on the other ear. Rinze nozzle with hot water after usage
Audiclean ear Cleansing wash is a Natural, chemical dree, isotonic seawater, sterile formula and is rich in bicarbonates that help dissolve ear wax.
It is safe for the entire family and also safe for babies aged 6 months and above.
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash (RRP $20.05) is available at Guardian, Watsons and Unity Pharmacies.
Good news for all my readers. i am giving out 3 bottles of Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash
3 readers will get to walk away with a bottle of Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash each!
2) Share this blog post (link) on Facebook indicating why you want to win with the hashtag #audicleanvemediashine #ginevigiveaway
Closing date : 26 June 2016
Email : email@example.com your name and email to stand a chance to win.