This is really my honor to try this Pearlie White Real Red, Real singapore smile. Thank you Singapore and Thank you Pearlie white . Happy SG50 Singapore!!!!
Bacteria in plaque produces acids that damage one’s enamel over time. Introducing Pearlie White®’s A.R.T. Active Remineralization Toothpaste which is developed especially for individuals seeking to actively repair and strengthen demineralized and sensitive teeth to their optimum condition.
Made in Pearlie White’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)-certified facilities in Singapore, the toothpaste contains Hydroxyapatite, one of the main minerals that tooth enamel is made of. When one brushes their teeth, the hydroxyapatite micro particles from the toothpaste will bond with and repair demineralized tooth enamel. Xylitol, another ingredient in the toothpaste, raises the pH level of saliva in the mouth, to encourage the natural minerals found in saliva to be deposited into demineralized tooth enamel. It also helps inhibit dental plaque acid production.
Other unique features of Pearlie White’s Active Remineralization Toothpaste include:
- Extra Gentle Formula with NO SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), Triclosan, Parabens, Saccharin Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, PEG (polyethylene glycol), PPG (polypropylene glycol), Alcohol, DEG, Peroxide, Petrochemicals, Phthalates/Plasticizers, Retinol/AHAs, Mineral Oils or other harsh ingredients and abrasives
- Gently removes tooth stains with Calcium Carbonate
- Provides anti-oxidant benefits with Chamomile and Vitamin E
- Soothes sensitive teeth and gums with Aloe Vera
- Fights plaque forming bacteria with CPC
- Gentle mint taste
- Not tested on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin
- Made in Singapore 🙂
And my white teeth
Unlike regular sensitive toothpastes that help relieve tooth sensitivity temporarily, Pearlie White’s Active Remineralization Toothpaste helps to permanently address the underlying cause of it, which is demineralized teeth. It does so with a fluoride-free formula, which is especially unique and sought after by consumers whom are seeking to limit the amount of fluoride they consume daily.
The recent collaboration saw the local brand working with research teams from Republic Polytechnic’s School of Applied Sciences to verify the positive effects of the A.R.T. Active Remineralization Toothpaste’s unique formula on tooth enamel. The research allowed the brand to establish the claimed remineralization benefits of the fluoride-free product formula.
The A.R.T. Active Remineralization Toothpaste retails for $12.50 and is available at the following retail outlets:
- Guardian Health & Beauty Stores (CLICK HERE)
- CK Department Stores
- John Little
- TTSH Hospital Pharmacy
- Khoo Teck Huat Hospital Pharmacy
- NHG Polyclinics
- Rey-Im Cosmetic House
- Pearlie White e-store
For more information on Pearlie White®, visit www.pearliewhite.com.