Today I am going to introduce a wonderful product that I have been using.
As the weather is really hot and sunny. Uneven skintone, age spot, post acne scar are common problems. The Palmer’s White & Even Dark Range
Let me share alittle bit more on how to maintain radiance and youthful skin.
Identify the #1 Sign of Ageing
- Recent studies show that above wrinkles or loss of firmness, discoloration is the #1 perceivable sign of aging amongst women.
- Most even skin tone received significantly higher ratings for attractiveness and health, and were judged to be younger in age.
- Products that address discoloration are in high demand amongst women of all ages looking to have more even, younger-looking skin
What causes hyper-pigmentation ?
- Discoloration, or hyperpigmentation can be caused many factors.
- Most common is damage caused from UV exposure becoming worse with age.
- Other factors can be acne scarring, severe dryness,
- Or hormonal changes from pregnancy, birth control pills, or hormone replacement therapy
Hyperpigmentation comes in many forms, including…
• Age spots
• Mask of pregnancy
• Sun spots
How do we treat it?
- Topical creams can inhibit the over- production of melanin
- When new skincells rise to the surface, the discolouration
I will be using the Palmer’s white & even dark spot corrector to treat my skin discolouration. it comes in a handy bottle and easy to bring around if you travel alot.
I have tried the Palmer’s White & Even Dark spot corrector for 2 weeks. This formula is effective for my uneven skin tone. The formula delivers a concentrated dose of advanced ingredients to target discoloration such as age spots, dark spots, post-acne scars and sun damage, to even skin tone and reveal a brighter, more radiant and uniform complexion.
Formulated with an extra strength combination of our tone enhancing complex and songyi mushroom, japanese mushroom extract known for its pigment-perfecting.
The blend works synergistically to visibly improve discoloration with regular use. In the before and after photo, you can see slight improvement in my skin.
The result is skin that is beautifully luminous, even and younger-looking.
The texture is like a semi-clear and yet not too thick. It is not greasy. i love the gentle scent of the product and i would buy it again as it works for me. Overall i really love the effect and find that my blemish and acne scar clear off and i like to recommand to all of you .
Here’s me after using the product for more than 2 weeks and i will continue using it.
So, you might ask, what age is suitable to use this product ?
i would said ideally will be 25 year old and above however if you are under the sun spontaneously in long hour i would say prevention is better than cure. Nonetheless, you can also consult a skin doctor for advice.
How to use
Aply to clean, dry skin 1-2 times daily where dark spots or discoloration appear. May be used as a spot treatment or all over face and neck as needed. For optimal results, use with other Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Facial Care products.
Recommended for all skin types and tones.
Also check out, Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector TVC:
Sonia Sui , Taiwanese Celebrity Actress Model, Palmer’s Brand Ambassador. One of my favourite actress and someone inspiring for beautiful crystal clear skin 🙂
Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector $29.90/30ml (WOW! so reasonable and this bottle can last about 3months)
Where To Buy: Watsons, Guardian, BHG, Robinsons, John Little, Essentials Pharmacy, Nishino Pharmacy, all leading pharmacies, departmental and cosmetics stores.
Stay Beautiful always 🙂 Have a Happy Weekend!
xoxo Gin wong
My Instagram : http://instagram.com/ginevi