time flies and it is now the 12 days of Zespri kiwifruit challenge.
Dietary Fibre and Digestive health of Zespri kiwifruit :
- Reducing the bloated feeling
- Improving bowel habits
- Positively altering intestinal enzymes, which may help in building one’s natural resistance to illness, growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibition of harmful bacteria
i really love how kiwifruit have make me more healthy and with enough exercise, i feel more alert and energetic 🙂 Positive and GREAT!
Actinidin is a unique protease enzyme in kiwifruit known for its ability to break down proteins (dairy, meat and legume), which promote increased digestion and digestive comfort. Zespri® Green Kiwifruit contains active actinidin. Many people eat kiwifruit knowing they can rely on it for digestive comfort and improved laxation as a result.
My favourite way of eating Zespri kiwifruit is …. Zespri kiwifruit salad 🙂
i love it because it is very refreshing and crunchy with the vegetables 🙂 and tomato
Don’t forget to check out www.zespri.com.sg to find out more about the amazing benefits of eating Zespri kiwifruit regularly. And don’t forget to like their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ZespriSG
- Amazing nutrition from Amazing Zespri kiwi (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- TGIF!!! Half-way through Zespri kiwifruit 14 days challenge ! (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- Thirsty Saturday with Zespri Kiwi on Sunny Singapore (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- it’s Friday ! TGIF ! First Day of 14-day Zespri Kiwifruit Challenge! (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- Zespri Daily Scoop of Amazing (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Wednesday with Zespri kiwifruits fun fact (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- Sharing the Useful Tips of Zespri Kiwi to start your week (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- Zespri Everyday for Everyone! Happy Saturday! (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Zespri dinner at Fern and Kiwi with Kiwi-inspired dishes. (ginevi.wordpress.com)