it is really hot and sunny and today the latest product that is available in all leading pharmacies and selected supermarkets and hypermarkets is Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening SunScreen, $18.90 , 33g
This hardworking multi-tasker offers high SPF SPF 50+ PA+++ protection, a wonderful, refreshing watery-light texture with a weightless finish AND whitens as it protects to help fight those dreaded dark spots.
Do you know how much sunscreen do we need?
“For adults, a convenient guideline is to apply one teaspoon of sunscreen to your face and scalp and to each arm, and two teaspoons to your torso and to each leg,” said Lim. “Don’t forget your hands and feet.”
Product Features of Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening SunScreen SPF 50
• Whitens as it protects with naturally-derived Chamomile extract that fights dark spots
• Breakthrough Biore Aqua Rich Technology gives a watery-light texture that refreshes and moisturizes skin
• Easy to apply and instantly absorbed for an invisible, weightless finish
• Also contains hyaluronic acid and citrus extract1 to hydrate and soften skin
• Gentle on skin and allergy-tested
• Mild fresh, fruity fragrance
• Suitable for all skin types
My Review on Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening SunScreen SPF 50
I like rich texture of the Aqua whitening cream, my skin is brighten after using it. it is easily blended on my skin and does not feel oily or sticky. The high UV protector also contains superior long lasting double UV block that shields skin against skin-ageing damage and sun burns caused by harmful UVA and UVB rays.
it also contains moisturing ingredients like hyaluronic acid and citric extract to hydrate and soften the skin. No Stickiness or greasiness, just soft and smooth skin. my skin feels fresh the whole day. no patchy 🙂
Also, i like that it contains chamomile extract that help to fight dark spots . With a high spf of 50 PA+++ protecting my skin from the harmful sun ray.
Want to have beautiful skin like the Japanese model?
Time to get something useful this Great Singapore Sale 🙂 While Stocks Lasts 🙂