Chic Kiss Love presents The Marketplace, 3 – 10 December 2012
Some interesting facts about the event:
– The online sale starts from 3rd Dec and THE MARKETPLACE will be launched on that day
– Enjoy free shipping within SINGAPORE and MALAYSIA – We have 37 labels on board with us at the moment, featuring top labels like THE CLOSET LOVER (SG) and MILKTEE (MY)
– This is the first time ever that top fashion labels from SG and MY are coming together to sell their things on a platform, and offering free shipping in both countries
– CHIC KISS LOVE will be holding some contests and giveaways for labels to win shopping credits & freebies.
Stay tuned to chic kiss love’s twitter (@chickisslove.com and www.facebook.com/chickisslove) as we will be running the contests and giveaways really soon!
– We’re extremely honored to partner up with Vanity Trove for this event and will be giving away some free troves on our facebook page
Earl Grey Party, DressIn’ Closet, Dressabelle, Fabfad, Frockettes, Hello! Blogshop, Hungover sundays, Love Schues, Magenta Monday, Momoteapots, My Little Bow, Kristine’s Collection, Pearlavish, Ragdoll Store, Red Velvet Rose, The Closet Lover, The Design Closets, The Phrenzy, The Stage Walk, The White Alley, Teacey Love, Thread Theory, Tinge Of Black, Vogue fashion house, Yventually, Why So Vain, xHysteria
Baby Bedazzled, Luccacal, Milktee, Nude Not Sometime, Peep Boutique, Su-Estilo, Sugar Dressing, The Arrogant Minnie, Vicnity
Are these brands familiar to you … i am sure there is some of your favourite brands! 🙂
How The Marketplace works
The Chic Kiss Love Market Place is an online sale event lasting a week. Brands under the Chic Kiss Love alliance from Singapore and Malaysia will feature not only exclusive collections but also take part in a massive sale bazaar. Powered by customization and convenience, the alliance has pinned down every detail for the savvy shopper to enjoy the ultimate shopping experience from the comfort of their homes.
1) Create an account
This will allow a more convenient check-out process as payment details and individual profiles will be locked in by the system.
2) Tagging of items on site
All items on site will be tagged according to various attributes. For example: #Floral,
#Red dress, #Christmas, etc. Recommended tags such as those Recently Searched, Most Searched, and Best Sellers will be automatically tagged to items based on their on-site activity.
3) Powerful filtering system
Users are able to browse through items through intuitive categories such as different price points, colours, occasions and brands to make for quicker shopping.
For those who would prefer a more minimalistic interface showing only what they like, they will be directed to a page where they can choose up to 10 of their favourite items.
The system then monitors the tags attached to these items and identifies similar trends before collating and generating a page suited to what the individual likes.
4) Payment infrastructure
The payment process will begin upon “checkout” and customers across Singapore and Malaysia can pay via iBanking or Paypal. Shipping is free.