Natural Radiance: Vic Beckham‘s Secret
Bring out your inner glow this Valentine’s Day with Kimia’s Facial System
A natural looking glow is highly sort after, and yet one of the hardest to achieve. As a result, the beauty world is filled with numerous tricks for ‘faking a natural glow’.
This Valentine’s Day, Kimia saves you the trouble of faking a natural glow with foundations, powders and highlighters.
With fans like Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham, these queens of fashion and beauty testify to the brilliance of Kimia’s Facial System. Victoria Beckham has even gone as far as to declare the Facial System as ‘perfect’ in an interview, February earlier this year.
Famously known as the ‘Kimia glow’, Kimia works by stimulating the rejuvenation of skin cells. This leaves the cells nourished and skin healed from pollution and stresses in the environment. As a result of this, the cells are prepped for optimal absorption of the rich Kimia essence.
The results are highly noticeable:
- Skin feels velvety smooth because of the removal of dead cells on the skin’s surface, making Kimia the perfect primer for makeup.
- Unique to skin care products, Kimia’s ingredients fully penetrate the skin leaving it well cleansed yet not dried out. This ensures that the skin is less susceptible to sun damage.
- Kimia’s Facial System has also been shown to relieve redness (rosacea) on the skin.
- The famous ‘Kimia glow’ that can be flaunted for all to see.
- Appearance of wrinkles and fine lines is reduced
Kimia’s Exquisite Rejuvenating Facial System is unique from other skincare products because of the natural ingredients that are specially sourced from around the globe, refined and fused together after thorough analysis.
Consisting of the Kimia Exquisite All Natural Face Oil and the Kimia Hydra-activator, the Exquisite Rejuvenating Facial System works in two simple steps: the oil replenishes and rejuvenates the skin cells, while the activator aids in accelerating the absorption of Kimia’s active ingredients into the skin. Kimia’s patented Hydra-activator also aids in the removal of dead cells for further penetration creating an overall effect that leaves you with youthful looking radiance without oiliness.
Kimia’s Exquisite Rejuvenating Facial System works by stimulating cell renewal through ingredients such as:
- Calendula Oil aids in healing, soothing and softening of the skin.
- Rose Oil works for dry or sensitive skin by reducing stress and tension, leaving skin feeling refreshed.
- Clary Sage Oil with its antibacterial properties also helps by balancing the production of sebum of the skin.
- Rosehip Oil has been proven to reduce wrinkles and fine lines leaving skin flawless and supple.
- Cranberry Seed Oil is packed with vitamin A and E, to alleviate eczema, psoriasis and scarring.
- Neroli in sweet almond oil is an excellent softener and helps protect skin from moisture loss.
- Witch Hazel works as a natural astringent and skin healer that produces a contracting and tightening effect on tissues resulting in the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Grapeseed Oil aids in repair of damaged and stressed skin tissues, especially around the eye area.
Let the Kimia Facial System boost and restore an inner glow that exudes youth and vitality this Valentine’s Day.
Directions for use:
For the perfect Kimia Glow, apply one spray of the Activator to one drop of oil and massage in an upwards and outwards direction after cleansing and toning.
Recommended Retail Price: $230 for the Facial Oil and Activator.
181 Orchard Road #02-13 390 Orchard Road #03-10/11
Orchard Central Palais Renaissance
Singapore 238896 Singapore 238871
151 Telok Ayer Street 68 Tras Street #01-01
Singapore 068609 Singapore 079007
Contact no.: +65 6884 4993
For more information on Kimia, visit http://www.renaza.com/kimia/