What is my secret of beauty when rushing to go out to work every morning? We want to look like really having a refreshing look yet not overdoing it. For me, i am looking for something a bit more , that is the SPF coverage. And this is one product from Elizabeth Arden that i am really appreciating it to bits!
Introducing Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF15. I have been using it for 2 weeks already.
How To use it : smooth onto face before sun exposure. YES! this is sooo EASY to use! 🙂
Let me share some information from the product…
Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 ingredients:
- Microlight Minerals – Naturally derived mineral pigments incorporate Mineral Mica, an optical diffuser, softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E – Moisturize and provide antioxidant protection.
- Dionysis Extract – An extract of the Sea Campion Plant shown to slow the effects of free radicals even more than Vitamin E or Cranberry, providing strong antioxidant protection.
- Squalane – Botanically derived from olives, brings back the natural feel of skin’s own moisture.
- Jojoba Esters – Derived from the desert plant, acts as a barrier for water loss, keeping moisture in the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – A powerful moisturizer for the skin.
- Oil free, talc free and fragrance free.
My Review on the product… is that it has a sheer natural coverage and a radiant finish on my skin, it is oil free, talc free, fragrance free . It instantly transform my skin into a natural radiant glow. I love the smooth finish on how it sets on my skin and yet moisturisers my skin. I like the flawless look and Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer comes with SPF15 , sufficiently take care of my skin from the sun. This is my everyday and i would love to recommand to my readers here 🙂 do check it out at the department stores and approach the friendly staff for recommandation or try outs 🙂
Happy NEW Year, New Year, New You!
And don’t forget to dump off your expired cosmetics!
Products details and ingredients from : elizabetharden.com